Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mary's Boon New Year's Eve Blowout

I just heard from a reliable source that tickets for tonight's concert on the beach at Mary's Boon are set at $350 per couple and you can get more attractive pricing for groups. We're talking about 2 major groups performing tonight right here on the island and there doesn't appear to be much of anything else going on.

I wasn't going to pay the initial price but I'm going to grab a few tickets for myself and some friends. The discounts for groups make the whole thing much more attractive.

Little River Band was one of my favs and I understand they still perform at a very high level. I think it's going to be great with fireworks and all

Anyway, Happy New Year To All and let's hope that 2009 will be bring change and much needed happiness to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment